Monday 26 November 2012

Walk in Wonderland

Hi to all! I finally made it to my computer after a whirlwind kind of weekend, shopping for our up and coming Christening next Sunday and it was my Granddaughter Brodie's 9th Birthday yesterday happy birthday sweetheart, and my sisters Birthday today, just no time to myself, think I blinked and missed most of the weekend and me thinks it will happen all over again next weekend, can't seem to keep up with time that just keeps on running away from me lol!
This week in class we will be making two cards using the Walk in Wonderland stamps so here they are without further ado before I blink again and find that it's tomorrow already
Distress Ink pads -
Black Soot, Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry, Stormy Sky
Memento black
Quickie Glue pen
Promarkers - skin tones, grey's for hair
Seam binding
Organza ribbon

Distress Ink pads -
Black Soot, Tumbled Glass
Memento Black
Sakura turquoise Glitter Pen
Quickie Glue pen
Crystal glitter
Xcut dies Circles and Stars
Crackle Embossing folder by Creative Expressions

Thanks for looking in we'll see you all soon.
Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment