Monday 12 November 2012

Here comes Santa with IndigoBlu

Good morning to all on this damp wet and thoroughly dismal day, may I just tell you that we had a little excitement over this weekend, well it all started  last Thursday really when my daughter-in-law went into labour after her water's broke around three in the morning and at 2am. on Friday she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Holly weighing in at 7lb 4oz and absolutely gorgeous with lots of dark hair and little rosy cheeks, so I just wanted to share that with you before posting this weeks classes.

Welcome to my new Grand Daughter and congratulations to my son and daughter-in-law xx
Right now back to business this week we will be using IndigoBlu stamps "Here comes Santa" 
The first card is C5 size landscape and I have used Distress Inks Dusty Concord and Chipped sapphire to create the backgroound, the trees are stamped in Archival black along with the sentiment and Santa on his sleigh. The snowflake border has been stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver powder and the snowflake die is from Cuttlebug. I also used a Pen Touch white permanent pen to create the dots of snow and a Quickie glue pen to add a touch of glitter, the moon and the sentiment panel have been embossed with clear powder.... Sorry the light was really bad and couldn't get  good photo's.

 The second  is 6x6 white square base card with a turquoise layer in the background and this time I have stamped the snowflake border with black Archival which is mounted n foam pads and then I  used
 Distress inks Shabby Shutters & Peacock Feathers to colour in, again the tree and presents have been stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver powder and I add glitter to highlight but you can't see it on this photo. The large snowflake has also been glittered.



No comments:

Post a Comment