Monday 3 December 2012

I need a Hero! or Hero Arts stamps? Which ever comes first?

Hi to all you ladies hope you had a really good weekend, and it was nothing like mine! We had our Grandson's Christening Yesterday and after much stress and deliberation too-ing and fro-ing , Where's this ? Where's that ? Who's got what ? Where's my? Who's taking who ? What happened to that ? What time is it? We'er going to be late, Should be at church NOW!  OMG nowhere to park******, etc, etc, no wonder I came home early with an horrendous headache and went to bed before 8.30pm.  I'm so glad it's Monday, Oh OMG, class cards!!! got to finish, so you can judge what my weekend was like and that's just a small part of it so it's no wonder to you all why I am so behind with this weeks classes, apologies to everyone.
Right this week we are going to use some Hero Art stamps to create our border and main image. On the first card I have used Distress inks Picked Raspberry , Evergreen Bough and Shabby Shutters and I have stamped with Memento black. I have coloured the images with the D Inks and added some glitter with my Quickie Glue pen. Both the background paper and Die cut panel have been sprayed with a gold shimmer spray. Spiders web has been added behind the main panel to add dimension and texture.
Here are a couple of pics to help you get the picture of what we will be doing this week x


The background paper has been stamped with the Script stamp in Evergreen Bough and a couple of swirl stamps in black ink and then it has been sprayed with gold shimmer mica spray.
The images have been painted with D Inks and glitter has been added to the main image with a quickie glue pen.


Here you can see the Hero Arts stamps that I used, I really like the script and sentiment stamps, the swirl stamp is from my stash.
Will post a pic of the second card we will be making  later x
Sheilagh

No comments:

Post a Comment