Tuesday 20 November 2012

Bring Me Sunshine

Tuesday Class 20th Nov  Thursday Class 22nd Nov
Good morning and yet another grey start to the day, and as it is class day here is what we will be making this week.......
 Both set of stamps are Papermania Signature Sunflower and Build a Sunflower, which is what I have used in the first card only I decided to turn it into a daisy instead. The flower has been stamped in Memento black and coloured lightly with a Pen Touch white permanent ink pen then I have used Versamark and clear embossing powder over each layer to give the flower a glazed look, the background panel has also been stamped with Memento black and the daisy centre has been coloured with a yellow Promarker. I painted with Peeled Paint Distress Ink to fill in the background. To finish off I went round the edges of the panel and the front of the card with a Pen Touch Calligrapher Gold 5mm metallic line pen.

 On the Daisy card I have also used a
Marianne Floral Flourish Die to embellish the inside panel and also to the sentiment on the front.
As you can see in my second card..........You are my Sunshine......
I have used the stamps as Sunflowers,
stamped again with black Memento ink and coloured with Caramel, Pear Green and Tulip Yellow Promarkers, any similar colours and pens will work.
Both die cut panels have been distressed very lightly with Shabby Shutters D. Ink. The background panel in yellow has been embossed with a Couture Creations Flora embossing folder and I have added some Stickles yellow glitter glue to some of the design for a touch of sparkle.
Hope everyone has a good day and I'll see you soon.
Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment