Monday 14 October 2013

Winter Wonderland - Twig Wreath from Woodware

Hello, it's that time once again and boy does it seem to have come around rather quickly and I must say that it has felt quite hard this last week to get my mojo running and me thinks it's this darn cold I have had the pleasure of suffering since last week and it just doesn't want to leave, looks like I'm stuck with it for a while longer.....hey ho! just get on with it I guess and hope for the best so forgive me if I'm somewhat lacking in a little luster this week and the photo's by mobile are certainly not helping my case lol!
Here goes ......... there are two stamps sets this week both from Woodware and neither of them breaking the bank which is always good news for us, the first is Winter Wonderland and is a great little scene set within a holly frame and the last is called Twig Wreath which I think speaks for itself..........
The first card is a 6x6 square.

The background panel has been created using a large background stamp from my stash and it's by Papermania called Home for Christmas, I have stamped with a clear ink pad and then added two of my mica powders Rich Gold and Lava Red with a soft brush.


The die cut baubles are from Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments 2011.
The image has been stamped in Versafine Black ink.
I have added a touch of colour with my new Bryunzeel Sakura Pencils light blue, pale grey and a hint of pale pink. The detail colour on the holly frame has been painted with the same Mica powders and a fine paint brush.
The second card is also a 6x6.
The corners have been stamped and embossed with Black Versafine Ink and clear powder along with the Wreath.
The background panel has been stamped in clear ink but this time I have used White powder.

Distress Inks
Evergreen Bough
Iced Spruce
Stormy Sky
Festive Berries

Anti Static bag
Quickie glue pen
Crystal glitter
Stazon Black ink pad for the greeting which has been stamped onto acetate.
 Like I said the photo's are not the best but you get the idea, right I'M off to take some more cold and flu remedy and I will see you all soon x
Sheilagh  : (       ( lol! feeling sorry for myself ....poor me snif snif.)




No comments:

Post a Comment