Monday 21 October 2013

Winter Birds - Stampendous

Hello to all on this miserable Monday hope it's not too wet where you are.  I'm on granma duties as we speak so I'll have to make this post a speedy one as madam is getting bored already as most of her favorite tv programs have finished and that means dinner time will be fast approaching so here goes speedy-gone-post-fast and this week we will be making our cards using this delightful stamp called Winter Birds from Stampendous and they are ever so sweet...
Oh dear that didn't last too long never mind I'm back after 1 jar of Sweet potato and Beef pie and 1 jar of Mango, banana and peach delight a swift change of the nappy and we're all good to go so I'd better make the most of this whilst the tv is back on lol!...

First card to show you is 6x6......
 The image is stamped in Black Memento ink and I have coloured with a selection of grey Spectrum Noirs (a light, a medium and a dark) and blue and pinks in Promarkers or the Spectrum Noirs.......

I have used Spun Sugar Distress ink on the back ground paper and Versamark ink and White embossing Powder.


The base card has been embossed with my Die'sire Mistletoe 6x6 embossing folder

 Crystal glitter and a glue pen have been used to highlight the snow on the branches




The sentiment is from my stash and belongs to a set of stamps by Wild Rose studio (Christmas Circles)


 The next card is also a 6x6.

 The image has been stamped in black Memento once again and this time it has been coloured in with some of the Bruynzeel Sakura Pencils:-
White-01
Red-11
Blue-14
Pink-71
Brown-45
Brown-79
Gree-60
Green-61

You will need a Blender Pen either Spectrum Noir or Promarker
I have also used Black Versafine and Clear Embossing Powder.

Distress Ink Pads
Black soot
Tea Die
Antique linen

At this point I'll have to whisper so keyboard by quiet as my little munchkin has fallen asleep but I know it won't last long it never does lol!

Well I think I should pop the kettle on at this point whilst all is quiet on the western front  so I will see you soon : )
Sheilagh x







No comments:

Post a Comment