Monday 2 September 2013

Home for Christmas - Urban Papermania

Good afternoon folks and a somewhat colder one I find don't say that the good weather has come to an end already I really don't want to start having to rely on the drier just yet, hopefully we will have a good few days of pegging the washing out and saving on the electric!
Right my lovely granddaughter has slept for well over an hour and she has woke in such a pleasant mood that I am able to sit at my PC and post this weeks cards for you all to browse over so here we go before the mood of the small one changes or she needs a change if you get my drift lol!
Urban - Home for Christmas (Baubles) by Papermania....... great set of stamp in my opinion......

First card is 6x6
I have used background paper by Craft Creations and die cut an aperture with the Marvelous Squares Majestic Elements by Spellbinders

I have stamped the images in Moss Green Versafine Ink Pad (Crushed Olive or Pine Needles would work) and Red Berries Distress ink, all have been embossed with Clear Powder. 


 I added a touch of Diamond Stickles Glitter glue to the Holly.
 The second card is an 8x8

On this card I have used the same colour of ink pads and clear powder.

The holly stamp has been used to create a wreath shape for the main image and I have used some of the 12x12 burgundy embossed card for the background layer and border strip.

 So there you have it nothing too difficult for this week just merry and bright as the label suggests lol!

See you soon : )

Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment