Monday 9 September 2013

First Noel - with Papermania

Good morning hope everyone had a good weekend, well it's Monday yet again and I don't know about you but it feels a little cold today or am I just going soft in my old age lol! well I haven't reached for the thermostat on the heating yet so it can't be that bad.  As it is Monday and as per usual I am on child minding services so whilst Holly is having a nap I will attempt to get this post finished but don't hold your breath. Have you ever tried to type on your keyboard without making any noise? well I must have one noisy keyboard because the harder I try the louder it's getting so I will just keep going and see how far I can get before she wakes up.....
Stamps this week are 5 x 7" First Noel - Poinsettia clear set from docrafts Papermania. Oh! that didn't last long, it's Holly's lunch time so wait there and I'll be right back....................................................................
 OK lunch over so here are the cards for this week......

This is a 6x6" card
The front has been embossed using a Die'sire Embossalicious folder Mistletoe Moments.
The Poinsettia has been stamped in Spanish Moss green Versafine ink and embossed in clear powder. I have used the Festive Berries Distress Ink pad to colour and red Stickles glitter glue to highlight.
 The background paper is 12x12 double sided Poinsettia Duo by docrafts.






The inside panels are cut using an Xcut die.

Our next card is an 8x8"

I have stamped both background panels with the Poinsettia and both have been embossed one in Gold Luster powder the other in Black (you could use black Versafine ink and clear powder)
The bauble has been painted in black acrylic then stamped with a clear embossing ink pad and embossed with gold powder, I then added some Stickles Gold glitter glue.

The flowers are cut using a Marianne Creatables die, the corners are from a Spellbinders die.
 I used my anti-static bag on the backgrounds before embossing
and a flat ended paint brush which made a quick job of painting the bauble.

  That's it for this post my services are being called upon one's small person is getting tired and a little fed-up so I will finish off and see you all soon.
P.S. don't forget class this week will be in the new shop : )
Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment