Monday 26 August 2013

Silent Night - Michael Powell and Papermania

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend and the weather is holding out which has to be a bonus. I just have to say to all you lovely lucky ladies and myself included how is the new arrival, best buddy, newest toy, joy of joys and of course I mean the eBosser's that we all took possession of last week, I hope it's out of it's box and you have at least tried it once lol! mine needs a new cutting plate already well not quite but it has been well and truly christened and my new baby is doing nicely thank you very much : )) Now onto some more but a little less important stuff this week's cards........
      The main image has been created by a Papermania Urban Stamp (Perfect Partner) by Michael Powell and is called Silent Night, hope you like them.........

This card is 6 x 6 square
The background has been created by using Distress Ink pads Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves. I have stamped a small snowflake design in the Docrafts Artiste pigment ink pad blue and then embossed them with white powder so you get a little of the blue coming through.
The main image has been stamped with black Versafine ink and a hint of colour has been added with a water brush and Dusty Concord and finally I used my Quickie glue pen and some glitter for the hanging lights and rooftops.
The small stars and snowflake are both die cuts
















This card is an 8 x 8 square

Sorry about the photo's they are rubbish my camera is out of action so I had to use my mobile and upload them I will try and replace them for better one's latter.

Once again I have created the background using Distress Ink pads Faded Jeans and Black Soot.
The main image has been painted in the same way as the first card and blue glitter this time for highlighting.
The stars have been die cut in dark blue glitter card.
Both sentiments are from another Urban Stamps 6x6 set called Home for Christmas (Baubles) and I will be using this set in the very near future.
Well I better go and see if I can't get my camera working again and take some much better photo's than these one's, see you all soon and get those eBosser's going lol!!
Sheilagh : )

No comments:

Post a Comment