Monday 22 July 2013

Vintage Ladies with Crafty Individuals

Hi All !  I'm trying to post but it's a little difficult as my darling granddaughter only seems to want to sleep for just 15 or 20 minuets at any one time and there's only so much you can do in that length of time like make a drink, get a shower but not drying your hair, put some washing on, or heavens forbid finish off the card you have made and it looks like this will be a weekly event until further notice. Oh Oooo there she blows and it's exactly 18 mins long this time, be back shortly folks...
I'm back but not for long me thinks as it's nearly Holly's dinner time so I'd better be quick and show you the cards for this week.  I have used a set of stamps from Crafty Individuals this time and they remind me of very elegant vintage ladies if you know what I mean that kind of era.  Gosh just before I show you I seem to have found something that Holly really like and it's on the TV Ha ha! It's Mr Tumble and she's chattering away to it and clapping her hands how long this will last I know not lol! anyway here they are........


Black Memento Ink pad

Gold pigment ink pad

Promarkers -
Skin tones
Coral
Baby Pink
Soft Peach

Distress Ink Pads
Scattered Straw
Fired Brick

 Interlude - Holly's lunch time....







Organza ribbon and bow

Post Card embossing folder (Tim Holtz)

Red Pigment Ink pad
Cosmic Shimmer Lava Black Aurora embossing powder.

Distress Ink pads
Victorian Velvet

Antique Pink Promarker

Archival Black Ink pad

Creative Expressions swirl and sentiment stamp




Pink sparkly embossing powder

Perfect Medium Ink pad or Versamark.


OK so I think that's just about everything I've used and now it would be time for nappy changing duty, dear Lord save me some-one open a window Oh it's already open, good grief Holly bob's what did I feed you, think Nanna needs a peg for her nose.




See you later I hope  : o

No comments:

Post a Comment