Saturday 6 July 2013

Sunshine, Tree's and Falling Leaves

Hi to you all ! hope you are all enjoying your week-end and it's great that the sun is finally out, so I'm not going to hang around to long as I would like to see some of it myself and because I've been messing about with the cards for next week all morning I'm not going to gab on but simply show you what I have been up to  with the Woodware Clear Magic Singles stamp set Tree's and sentiment and a tiny touch of my Mega Flakes and of course some D.I's.

I have made three relatively quick and easy cards for next class so just remember those words won't you ? lol!!!
Starting with this 8 x 8 card

Distress Ink Pads
Mowed Lawn
Broken China
Black Soot
Wild Honey

Black Archival
Black Versafine

Clear Embossing Powder
Spray bottle with water













Next we have a C5 card in landscape.
The leaf die is from Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations
Falling Leaves
Distress Ink Pads
Stormy Sky
Dusty Concord
Mustard Seed

Black Versafine
Clear embossing Powder
Quickie Glue Pen ( for the gilding flakes on trees & leaves)

Finally another C5 landscape card.

Distress Ink Pads
Peeled Paint
Tumbled Glass
Wild Honey
Peacock Feathers

Wax paper has been ironed onto glossy card before stamping with Stazon and the the inks have been added to colour in background.
Cosmic Shimmer Flake & Glitter glue
Singles Leafy Swirl stamp by Creative Expressions
I have edged the trees panel with a black permanent marker pen.


The background paper I have used on this card is already glittered but you can't see how nice it looks in this photo.
(You will need your Anti-static bag as this panel with the tree's is on glossy card stock and the dots in the background have been made with a dusting brush and mask.) See you all soon and enjoy your sunny weekend  : )  Sheilagh x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along with the Woodware challenge, I love the tree background, s
    such a clever idea. All of the cards look great, I hope the workshop is fun.

    ReplyDelete