Monday 15 July 2013

Gone Fishing with Woodware

Hi everyone!
Gosh I have been run off my feet this weekend with a house full of family all hoping for a barbecue, no chance they all think I have nothing to do with my time only cook well they had to make do with a Chicken dinner which by the way was just as hot to cook as a barbecue would have been, never mind they all got fed in the end lol! Then my daughter decided to have my youngest grandson Tyler stay over on Saturday night and he was here until after tea on Sunday, and today I have had babysitting duties for my youngest granddaughter Holly  since 8.20 am and have not had one minuet to myself until mummy picked her up at 2.30 this afternoon and now has been my only chance to blog so I guess you are all wanting to see what cards I have only just about got through for this week.......
Here they are and it's all about the fish this week!  Woodware's Clear Magic stamps.
There are three different stamp sets

For this C5 Card I have used :-
Distress Ink pad Tumbled Glass.
Adirondak Slate but any coffee or grey colour would work.
Twinkling H2O's Paints Majestic Blue and Bashful Blue (one's bright and one's light in colour)
Black Versafine or Archival.

and a Soft Green Promarker.

The main image has been painted with a water paint brush and ink from the ink pads.
I have painted the text backgrounds with a medium flat paint brush and the H2O's before stamping.

This card is also C5 in size.

Distress Ink Pads 
Mustard Seed
Broken China
Mowed Lawn
Black Soot
I have used my cut n dry foam to colour all of my backgrounds on this card.

Clear embossing powder over black ink
I have made the fish background from a template that I made myself and the die cut is from Spellbinders Nestabilities Romantic Rectangles.

I have added just a little spiders web and a bit of string in keeping with the fishing theme.

Sorry it's taken forever to get these on here, see you all soon :)
Sheilagh x


No comments:

Post a Comment