Friday 22 March 2013

Woodware - Winsome Spray

Well it certainly is white outside where I am today, what kind of crazy weather do you call this? after all it is supposed to be Springtime and it's almost Easter as well! whatever next I ask myself???? Oh well not to worry at least I can show you the cards for next weeks class, there are some new stamps from Woodware Clear Magic Singles and the one I have used is called Winsome Spray which also has a birthday sentiment with it (always useful)
 This first card is A5 in size and the main panel has been coloured with Distress ink pads - Mustard Seed, Fired Brick and Evergreen Bough.
I have stamped and embossed with clear ink and black powder but not before using my anti-static bag. I did the same to my border strip.
As you can see I have painted over some of the image with my Twinkling H2 O mica paints - Buttercup, Garnet, Sunburst and Fern, any similar colours or paints like the Cosmic Shimmer's will give the same effect.


The swirl which has been stamped in Fired Brick is from a set of Creative Expressions U-Mount stamps and The sentiment is stamped in black Archival ink.











This second card is 6x6 square and the same image again stamped in Versamark and this time embossed in Silver powder onto each white panel which measure 6.5cm square
I have distressed the edges of each panel with Weathered Wood and used my Distress Stain in the same colour to paint some of the image this time, the darker colour is a Midnight Blue Promarker and to finish off each flower has a black centre made with the Cosmic Shimmer black glue.






(click on a photo to enlarge)
Hope you all can stay warm and I will see you soon : )
Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment