Monday 11 March 2013

Beautiful Folium - by Papermania

Good morning hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day, mine was hectic as usual just like every weekend only more so and my other half had to work so I was left to do the Sunday lunch and there was me thinking I'd get a day off............ Not! lol! anyway it was nice to see the grandchildren and they are all growing up so fast.
The cards for this week's classes have been made by using the Papermania Urban Stamp Beautiful Folium and I also included the script stamp (Sandra's letter background) from Hero Arts and the Fresh Bloom stamp by Stampendous.
Hope you like them........
The background is stamped in Tumbled Glass, Evergreen Bough and Squeezed Lemonade, the main image panel and the flowers have been stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with black powder. I have added white pen to highlight the centre of the stamens.


On the second card I have stamped in Black Stazon ink onto acetate then coloured on the reverse side with my Peel-off Pens (any permanent markers will do the same job) I used a green and a light blue.The flower has also been stamped with the Stazon ink and the script is stamped on the border in black Archival ink.
Permanent white and black pens have also been used on this card.

Hope to see you all this week and just before I go I thought I would show you a couple of pics of my youngest granddaughter Holly who was here with me all day Thursday and Friday until lunch, she was a little sweetie!
Gosh you don't half get tired when you haven't looked after a small person in quite some time and it tells on the old back, poor me! lol!
Sheilagh




Holly at four months















No comments:

Post a Comment