Thursday 14 March 2013

Butterfly - Beautiful Entomologist


Good morning to all you crafty people, hope you are all able to craft to your hearts content on this somewhat  cloudy and chilly day as I had planned for myself but like they say best laid plans and all that, I now have to have my youngest grandson Tyler who is just nine months and has discovered his mobility Oh! lucky me lol!, well it's only for a couple of hours at least that's what they tell me !! we shall see.As I seem to be in front for once with the class cards I thought it might be a good idea to get them posted early for a change much to everyone's surprise I guess, you never know it could happen more than once in the same month but don't hold your breath will you lol!
Here are the cards and once again I have used a Papermania Urban stamp called Beautiful Entomologist and I do so like these square collage style stamps from Docrafts they are so versatile and very inexpensive but good quality....... unlike my photo's, sorry
the light was very poor and I just couldn't get one good shot, I took so many that I gave up in the end.

Distress Ink Pads
Dusty Concord, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac.

Adirondack Slate grey
Versamark
Black embossing powder
Purple Promarker
Crystal Glitter
Purple Peel-off Marker
Script stamp (Hero Arts)
Free butterfly stamp from the Craft Stamper Mag
Black memento ink pad
Quickie glue pen.



Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord
Silver embossing powder
Purple Peel-off  Marker pen
Silver peel-off corners
White Spiders web
Purple organza ribbon
Lilac crystal gems





















I was talking to Holly about how her Nanna, who had been a good girl and she had finished her work off early for once but I don't think she believed me some how, this is what Holly thought!
 Cheeky monkey!
What do you mean??????
Take care, keep warm and I will see you all soon : )
Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment