Monday 10 December 2012

Say it with Flowers


Hello once again on this cold and frosty Monday, not much time to post today as my lounge, dining room and hallway look as if a bomb has dropped and are full of yes you've guessed it boxes and boxes of all kinds of Christmas decorations, tinsel, lights etc... and my plan to get them all in order yesterday afternoon was well and truly scuppered by a house full of family and grandchildren all waiting for their Sunday tea no less, so as you can imagine not much tree decorating got done and too many hands of the little variety trying to help..... it's me that needed HELP!! Anyway off to sort it out now and will be glad when it is finished lol!
Guess you would like to see what we are making this week.....












For the first card I used a Hero Arts stamp called Flower Cluster Sketch stamped with Memento Black and then coloured with my Promarkers and some Sakura Glitter pens. On the front I have used D Inks Scattered Straw and Tumbled Glass to add the colour to the stamped images and some Yellow Stickles glitter glue.


 I have used the same ink to stamp Posy Sketch (Hero Arts) on the second card, as well as the same D Inks with the addition of Shabby Shutters and Faded Jeans. The die cuts are both from Spellbinders dies and the sentiments and small flowers are from a set of C D's stamps called Thank You Kit, there are 15 stamps to this set.













I have highlighted the small flowers with my blue and clear glitter pens.


Hope everyone is feeling well this week, wrap up and keep yourselves warm it's cold out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment