Monday 8 October 2012

Feeling a touch Oriental

Hello everyone, this week we shall be making two cards using Oriental Treasure stamp set from Papermania, I also used a blossom branch stamp from my stash. On the first card I have used Distress inks (a light blue/a darker blue/squeezed lemonade or mustard seed - these are yellow shades)  Copper embossing powder, a white gel pen and Distress inks for the lanterns - a red, an orange and a yellow, so now you know what you need I had better show you the card..........

 This next card is slightly more traditional than the first one as I chose a red and black theme 
to contrast with the gold of the gilding flakes. I have stamped the background in black Memento and used a red Promarker to colour some of the flowers in. The Bonsai tree has been stamped onto acetate and has the gilding flakes behind it, the ribbon has been coloured with a red Distress ink pad so if you have one bring it along with the other colours I have already mentioned. 

                                                                                                                           
 See you all at the class.

Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment