Tuesday 16 October 2012

Box of Baubles and a Tree

Good morning, and what a day outside at the moment! I think Ladies that it is a day to carry on, wrap up and keep warm lol! so if you are coming to the class today please take my advice I know I will : )
Sorry I'm late with the class post but it's just been one of those weeks, you know when everyone want's or need's you for something and you just run out of time to do the important things you needed to do for yourself tut! tut!......
Without further ado here is a couple of photo's for the classes this week, the first is a card within a box and has been stamped and embossed with versamark and gold powder and was made by Louise, the second project I made and is a C5 card in red and white stamped and embossed with a red Distress ink and a sparkle embossing powder, if you have either of the ink pads and an anti-static bag then please bring them with you along with your usual tool kit and don't forget your woolly jumpers lol!



See you all later and the kettle will be on to warm you all up  : )
Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment