Wednesday 31 October 2012

Birds of a Feather

Hello and happy Halloween or should I say Trick or Treat? Great classes yesterday so thank you to all you lovely ladies who came, everyone commented on how much they loved the cards they made and enjoyed themselves a Treat he!he! Thought you might like to see two more cards I managed to finish yesterday between classes, keeping in the same theme of things as well as the same colours, well for one of them at least. The only real difference is I used another set of Christmas stamps from Woodware but this time they were Robins, they are so cute and very versatile because they don't have to be used just for Christmas  as you will see in the photo's below.
The little birds on both of the cards have been stamped and some are partly coloured with my Promarkers then I used paper piecing for the rest, I used the papers left over from my dove card that I showed in the last post, killing two or more birds with one stone so to speak lol! if you get my drift?

Die cuts coloured with Evergreen Bough and Dusty Concord Distress Ink pads







Background layer - Kraft card
Birds stamped in - Archival Black
Birds coloured - Promarkers
Best Wishes - Free with Craft Stamper Mag
Paper piecing - Woodware papers
Background Glittered Paper - Papermania
Dusty Concord Distress Ink pad
Quickie glue pen
Glitter

For this card I chose to use a 12x12 background paper from Papermania and it comes in different colours with similar designs and some of them are already glittered which means that they are great value for money I think that they work out around 45p or 50p each just check this with Louise as I am a little brain dead today well it is Halloween after all
best go gather the cobwebs and my broomstick and be ready for all those horrid ugly evil little devils, OH! I mean the darling little children WWHARHAHA! HA! HA! so not good at the sound effects xx
Sheilagh....

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards, can't wait for Tuesday, Esther

    ReplyDelete