Monday 31 March 2014

Flower Box Card with Woodware

Hi there and hello sorry I'm late but it's been quite a weekend and to make things more difficult I have had one of those funny headaches that just won't leave but instead gives you a pain in the neck just for good measure so despite the fact that I have had too much to do it just didn't get any better in fact it was all down hill from Saturday morning onwards but Hey! Ho! I have survived and only just managed to get my act together for this weeks class - Nothing new there then I hear you all cry, well I think that I deserve a medal lol! no not really I'm just glad that it all  - well - almost came good in the end I've just about finished and I think for once you can all get there by yourselves, ha! no pressure on you lot then , we shall see . Don't you just love a surprise - lets find out shall we?????

This week I decided because I liked the flower stamps so much that we have been using over the last two weeks that we would go ahead and use them again - why not? I asked myself and I got the right answer by Jove! anyway let's see, thought they would work well in this Flower Box Card.........................................

 It's made by folding an A4 sheet of card stock.

I used a Hougie Board to measure and score the lines on the card.

I have stamped and embossed the flowers using Black Versafine Ink and Clear Powder.




As you can see the flowers work quite well, I have coloured them with my Sakura Pencils and a Blending Pen

I have added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the centre of the flowers and the box has been decorated with some 12x12 background paper by Docrafts




It will fold flat and fit into a C5 envelope.


You could also use your Distress ink Pads or Pens to colour flowers just use the colours you like best as the box is quite Neutral.



SURPRISE!!  You will be making two of these this week and Artistic Licence is advisable  and also necessary  lol!!
As I have made a another one in a different colour and this time it will fit into a DL sized envelope sorry there is no photo for this one as yet but I will try and get it on later just don't hold your breath as I am running out of time way too fast lol! I did use a Clear Ink Pad and White Embossing Powder on this one just to get a slightly different look, but as I'm sure you will all be able to repeat it with no trouble at all and adding your own little twist or should I say Artistic Licence !

P.S. You might want to bring your own Heat Tool as this will avoid you having to wait in a queue as there will be a lot of embossing of flowers....


See you soon   : )                                    Sheilagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment