Monday 4 November 2013

Ice Skates and knitted Sweaters - Stampendous

I tell you what! these Monday's are coming around faster and faster.  Hello everyone,  I don't know where you are but where I am it certainly feels much colder today so I need to get that scarf knitted pronto me thinks and just to prove it I will post a photo when it's finished, darn gone and caught a knitting bug, like I need anything else to do lol! well it might not take me as long to knit a scarf as it seems to do with my card making maybe it's because there's less fuss involved who knows?, and I seem to have passed it on to my friend and now she is knitting a scarf for her son and say's it's my fault......how rude ha! ha! good job we are great friends, maybe I can get her to knit mine as well LOL!!!!      OK moving on, this week we are using stamps from Stampendous. Sweater Square which is a lovely background type of stamp and Ice Skates which I must admit makes me think of very cold and frosty weather where you find all the ponds etc frozen over and you need your gloves and scarf dare I mention!! (just can't get away from that knitting).
Well better just show you what it is I'm babbling on about................................

This is an C5 card Landscape.



The Ice Skates have been stamped in Black Memento Ink and coloured with my Sakura Pencils and Blender Pen.
I have covered the Skates with Glossy Accents and used glitter on the fur at the top.
The Sweater stamp has been stamped in Versamark (or clear ink)  and embossed in White Powder then coloured with Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks.


The sentiment is from my stash and has been stamped in black onto Cracked Ice card stock.

 Card two is the same size as the first one, and the main image has been created in the same way as above just in a different colour.




The background has been stamped onto glossy card stock in clear ink and coloured with Festive Berries Distress Ink and blending cut and dry foam


 I'm disappointed that this photo is a little blurry but it does show how shiny the Glossy Accents are on the Skates.
 Ink Pads Used

Chipped Sapphire
Black Soot
Faded Jeans
Mowed Lawn
Festive Berries
Black Memento
Versamark or Perfect Medium





Quickie Glue Pen

Crocodile Clip Tool
Glitter / Glamour Dust

Pink Glitter
Silver Embossing Powder (I used this on the snowflake brads)

Blender Pen

Sakura Pencils
Red 11
Grey 81
Dark Blue 50





Glossy Accents

As you can see these are the stamps I have used and I have to say that the background one does remind me of a certain type of knitted jumper, Ohoooo wouldn't mind one in pink to wear at Christmas ~ anyone fancy making me one by any chance? xx0xx0xx0xx0xx0xx0xx0xx0xx0xx0xx

See you all  soon
Sheilagh  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment