Friday 26 April 2013

Going to Seed? with Woodware

Hi everyone! well it's sunshine and showers here, washing out, washing in, in out! in out! give up and blog instead, good idea considering that the last shower was full of rather large hail stones but now I am sat in front of my PC of course the sun has come out, you tease you! don't think I will fall for that old trick go back out with the washing and I know what comes next, No Thank You I'm staying right here well at least until it's lunch time. Anyway here are the cards I made on Monday using the Woodware Clear Magic singles Going to Seed and also the Vive La Plume which I featured in last weeks cards (love that stamp!) loving this one tooooooo : ) think I might have to have them all lol!.................

I chose to use a black and whit theme on an 8x8 card base. I thought this would show off the stamp at it's best.
Stamped in Black Versafine ink and although you can't really see it I have highlighted some of the design with Ice Stickles glitter glue.
The die cuts are from Spellbinders.

6x6 card base this time
The background on this card is made using the Vive la Plume stamp and a leaf  stamp from a set by Inkadinkado Leaves Cling.
Distress Ink Pads
Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Tea Dye.
Main image is stamped and embossed in black powder.

This time keeping it very simple I have stamped and embossed in white powder then added Black Soot to colour the background.
The corners have been stamped and embossed with white powder and black powder.



(click on a photo to enlarge)








Again I have added a little of the Stickles glitter glue which you can just about see in this photo, trust me they look much better in real life.
OK now it's lunch time and I'm off to make some pasta yum! yum! so I will see you all soon x
Sheilagh






No comments:

Post a Comment