Friday 12 April 2013

A Little bit Sheena - with Berries

Hi!Everyone, I'm afraid this is going to be a rather short post today as I have a problem with a tooth which is something I have not experienced for such a long time so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later! at this point I would normally LOL but it is too uncomfortable to do so, I will just have to think it in my head instead if that makes sense!!? It's a good job that I have finished the sample cards for next week and we will be using a stamp set by Sheena Douglass from her Paint Fusion range called Berries and also the Doily stamp from last week along with a Clear Magic stamp (Patchwork Butterfly by Woodware) which I have in my collection as I thought it just fitted in nicely...........

Distress Ink Pads
Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar, Peeled Paint,Frayed Burlap (or Gathered Twigs)

Versamark clear ink
Versafine Black ink

Stickles Yellow glitter glue
White embossing powder
Clear embossing powder

Pen Touch white pen




For the second card I used
Distress Ink Pads
Peeled Paint, Spun Sugar, Dusty Concord, Evergreen Bough.

Versafine Black
Adirondack Eggplant
and an Ink It Up purple pigment ink from my stash.
 Well I think that's everything for now
I'm off to find a dentist boo! hoo!
See you all soon x
Sheilagh  : (    
















Before I go here is a photo of my youngest grandson Tyler, can't believe he will be turning one soon, he is such a cutie pie! and always smiling............. OH! dentist  dash 'n' bother that's what I'm saying but it's not what I'm thinking!!!!!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment