Monday 25 August 2014

Reindeer Duo - Jingle-all-the-way

Hi or should I say good evening folks sorry couldn't get here any sooner have had family round all day and in fact they are all still here talking about going home so I have sneaked off to do a little blog posting because it's getting rather late now and you might think that we won't be doing much in class so I will move in a rapid fashion to get you all clued up and ready for action, here we go then .........  Reindeer Duo stamps from Creative Expressions..

Card one is 8x8

The background panel has been embossed with the Vintage Christmas Baubles folder and the Reindeer stamps from Creative Expressions have been stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and highlighted with a denim blue Alcohol Marker Pen and glittered using a Quickie glue pen and Crystal Glitter.


The Snowflake stamps, Sentiment stamps and Embossing folder are all from Crafters Companion range.
The Poinsettia has been die cut from white card stock and glittered.

Weathered Wood and Iced Spruce Distress Ink pads were used on the back ground and and stamping.

The sentiments have been embossed with clear powder.

 Card two is also 8x8 and I have kept the same colour theme for this one

Sorry for some reason the photo's I've taken are not very good and the cards look quite dull but they are much more colourful and sparkly in real time, you will just have to trust me on this one lol!
Oh!! and look out I have only gone and left my ribbon off the tag so it looks rather bare, that's what happens when you get visitors for tea when you are not expecting anyone so I'm afraid this is a rushed job this evening, well at least the snowman is still smiling and the reindeer look quite happy don't you think????

The embossed background in this card is one of the A4 Embossing folders Vintage Music from Crafters Companion and the framed sentiment stamp is from my stash and I think it is Marianne Design (Vintage Christmas)

Did I mention that I used Black Versafine and clear powder for the sentiments.

I have used some of my Glitter Jewels (Iced Crystal) from Cosmic Shimmer along the bottom of the tag.

Well that's it for this evening it's been one long day so I'll end here and see you all very soon x
Sheilagh   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment