Tuesday 14 January 2014

Ornate Butterflies - Butterfly Aperture

Well !! What's going on here I don't get it Naughty Blogger!! would not let me post anything until now. Keeps telling me I've logged out when clearly I have not! Think I should just keep going while the going is good so to speak........

This Weeks class well here goes - hope you all get to see this in time.......

A4 Embossing folders by Die'sire and Xcut using card and vellum....................

Both beautiful designs and lets face it who doesn't like butterflies?


Kept it very simple this week as I think you don't need much when you use theses folders.

This is the folder from Xcut






C5 card base.

Faded Jeans Distress Ink pad.

Black Versafine Ink Pad

Quickie Glue Pen

Crystal Glitter



OH Oooo! Took photo before I have added the centre to my flower and the leaves are missing also, naughty Sheilagh : (

The flower is cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.

I used both folders on this card.






C5 base card.

Spun Sugar Distress Ink Pad.

Black Versafine Ink Pad

Clear embossing powder.

Pink and light Green Pencils


The stamps I used from my stash and are from Kanban.

Hope this post works this time x







See you later : )

Sheilagh.


No comments:

Post a Comment