Monday 3 June 2013

An Elegant Hoot - with Hunkydory

OK well and truly late this week but I have had a rather funny sort of a weekend and just couldn't get the cards finished no matter how hard I tried, hope you have all had a better weekend anyway especially as the sun stayed out and that's not the norm for us these days.
Something a little different for this week but not too different and I know that many of you all seem to like owl's so I have used this set of stamps from Hunkydory which lend themselves to quite a few types of cards such as new home, anniversary or birthday and many more........


Quite a lot of stamps for one set and and a reasonable price to HOOT about! lol! sorry couldn't resist.
I think they cost about £9.99 and you must admit those owls are so cute.
















Ink Pads
Mowed Lawn
Tumbled Glass
Black Soot
Picked Raspberry
Spiced Honey
Aged Mahogany
Memento Sky Blue
Versamark
Black Versafine




 Both cards are 6 x 6 square and both the background papers are cut from
12 x 12 sheets, this one is so prety and it even has a little bit of sparkle but it doesn't show on the photo's.


This background paper reminded me of the Daisy punches and that's why I chose it for this card, and of course the larger flowers have been punched out, white Card Candi for the centre of the flowers.












As you can see I have used white embossing powder onto kraft card as I think it stands out really well, just remember to use your anti-static bag before you stamp

I have used a 3D glaze on both cards to highlight the owls eye's












Before I finish off  here are a couple of photo's showing you some of the products I used to make these cards...........................
Woodware Punches
Cosmic Shimmer glue
3D Glaze / Clear Gloss Glaze
White Embossing Powder
Black Pen
Lg Corner Rounder
Stencil / Blending brushes
 Promarkers
Antique pink
Rose Pink
Tulip Yellow
Lime Green
Duck Egg


See you soon
Sheilagh : )

No comments:

Post a Comment